No related posts.
If you enjoyed this post...
Leave a comment
QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- The #QUIET Book Tour now has me coming to @BlissDom in #Dallas! Details... http://t.co/gwkBF2YK about 11 hours ago from SharedBy
- "Wouldn't you rather be in the #QUIET carriage?" I love this ad @PenguinUKBooks has in UK subways: http://t.co/LTgGB113 08:50:16 PM February 19, 2013 from SharedBy
- The UK cover art for #QUIET is beyond lovely! Thank you, @PenguinUKBooks! See it here... http://t.co/tl0jI8w9 08:42:10 PM February 19, 2013 from Buffer
- kiwimusume on The Atlantic: ‘Introverted Kids Need to Learn to Speak Up at School’ | My Response
- Miss Jan on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- Miss Jan on QUIET: Susan Cain, Live at Politics & Prose - (My Unedited Q&A w/Angie Kim)
- Elizabeth on QUIET: Susan Cain, Live at Politics & Prose - (My Unedited Q&A w/Angie Kim)
- Jo Bowman on QUIET: Susan Cain, Live at Politics & Prose - (My Unedited Q&A w/Angie Kim)