Leave a comment
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Cassis on What are your greatest character strengths? Take this quiz to find out:
- George Rodriguez on How Pursuing a Quest Can Bring Purpose to Your Life
- Flora Sciarra on Susan Cain’s 2014 TED Talk | Announcing the Quiet Revolution
- Shy Astha on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- astha on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?