O, The Oprah Magazine names QUIET among its 10 Favorite Books of 2012.
Leave a comment
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- Wesa on Are Asian-Americans Too Quiet to Lead U.S. Businesses?
- web page on Question of the Week: Do Atheists and Believers Need Each Other?
- Donovan V. McWilliams on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- Elisabeth on Networking For Introverts, w/ Susan Cain and Marie Forleo (video)
- Red Dog on 30 Days After You Die So, Too, Will Everyone You Love