O, The Oprah Magazine names QUIET among its 10 Favorite Books of 2012.
No related posts.
If you enjoyed this post...
Leave a comment
QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- @marytcurtinmn Could tell just me, or if you'd like to do a guest post, I'd love that. Thank you! about 25 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to marytcurtinMN
- @marytcurtinmn Thank you, I would love to hear your story of quiet success as a diplomat (& ur daughter.) about 1 hour ago from HootSuite in reply to marytcurtinMN
- 100 ways to make 2013 your best year, courtesy of Jim Kwik: http://t.co/yKTbqvt1 02:30:31 AM January 16, 2013 from HootSuite
- Sam on To Sell is Human
- Marie C on Three Inspiring Introverts from 2012 — and a QUIET Giveaway!
- Adam D on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- Robin G on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- - Online Branding Consultant | Online Branding Consultant on Are You Shy, Introverted, Both, or Neither (and Why Does it Matter)?