Leave a comment
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Cj on What Do Teachers Really Think Of Quiet Kids?
- Brian Geraghty on Want to Join the Quiet Book Club?
- Michell on Are You Shy, Introverted, Both, or Neither (and Why Does it Matter)?
- Cassis on What are your greatest character strengths? Take this quiz to find out:
- George Rodriguez on How Pursuing a Quest Can Bring Purpose to Your Life