Leave a comment
Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Colleen on Question of the Week: What Kind of Happy Are You?
- Ric on Question of the Week: What Kind of Happy Are You?
- John Cooper on Regina Dugan On the Importance of Quiet to the Creative Process
- Richard Stiller on Paul Graham Explains Why Meetings Thwart the Flow of Creativity
- m on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?