Leave a comment
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Major Variola on How to Overcome the Fear of ‘Putting Yourself Out There’
- Are Introverts Unfairly Punished at Work? - The Corporate Sister on The Atlantic: ‘Introverted Kids Need to Learn to Speak Up at School’ | My Response
- Heanre on What Do Teachers Really Think Of Quiet Kids?
- Shawn on Is a Quiet Revolution Catching On In Congress?
- Kate on What are your greatest character strengths? Take this quiz to find out: