If you enjoyed this post...
Leave a comment
QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- A quiet Nobel Prize laureate talks art, poetry, chemistry and sports: http://t.co/js8puHNh (via Jennifer Kahnweiler) about 18 minutes ago from HootSuite
- RT @HQTinwhistle: Every time my office does group work I want to throw a copy of @susancain's book at the office manager. about 51 minutes ago from web
- @anniemurphypaul Oh dear, you can tell I'm overwhelmed, I forgot the URL. Will re-post! about 1 hour ago from Tweet Button in reply to anniemurphypaul
- Sam on To Sell is Human
- Marie C on Three Inspiring Introverts from 2012 — and a QUIET Giveaway!
- Adam D on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- Robin G on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- - Online Branding Consultant | Online Branding Consultant on Are You Shy, Introverted, Both, or Neither (and Why Does it Matter)?