No Comments »
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Twitter
- "In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart." ~ Mahatma Ghandi http://t.co/Y6klLkdHlV 07:25:18 PM June 11, 2013 from Buffer
- @StephanieLukas1 You're welcome, Stephanie. And thanks for reading. 05:12:03 PM June 10, 2013 from web in reply to StephanieLukas1
- @GarethAlteran That's wonderful -- thank you, Gareth! 05:11:39 PM June 10, 2013 from web in reply to GarethAlteran
- Randy Greene on Emma Watson, Introvert, Truly Appreciates The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- holly on Emma Watson, Introvert, Truly Appreciates The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Francisco on Emma Watson, Introvert, Truly Appreciates The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Robert Leonard on The First Female U.S. Army General to Lead Troops in Combat is an Introvert — Why Am I Not Surprised?
- Alyxandria - Straight Up Talk on Julien Smith’s ‘Breather’ Supplies Quiet Rooms In Noisy Cities