Leave a comment
Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- JKS on Between these Lines
- Wesa on Are Asian-Americans Too Quiet to Lead U.S. Businesses?
- web page on Question of the Week: Do Atheists and Believers Need Each Other?
- Donovan V. McWilliams on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- Elisabeth on Networking For Introverts, w/ Susan Cain and Marie Forleo (video)