No related posts.
If you enjoyed this post...
Leave a comment
QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- The subtle pressure to go along with the group in education, this time with link! http://t.co/V2k8tMxu (via @anniemurphypaul) about 31 minutes ago from HootSuite
- @msamylauren I hear this from so many librarians! See you soon -- about 2 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to msamylauren
- A quiet Nobel Prize laureate talks art, poetry, chemistry and sports: http://t.co/js8puHNh (via Jennifer Kahnweiler) about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
- Sam on To Sell is Human
- Marie C on Three Inspiring Introverts from 2012 — and a QUIET Giveaway!
- Adam D on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- Robin G on Thanks for Making QUIET One of the Best Books of 2012
- - Online Branding Consultant | Online Branding Consultant on Are You Shy, Introverted, Both, or Neither (and Why Does it Matter)?