No Comments »
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Twitter
- Todd May, philosopher, on one of the many purposes of death: http://t.co/1OJ8A5nvsb about 3 hours ago from Buffer
- An oddly comforting article on mortality ~ http://t.co/5WjXQJH72h | Via: @BelieverMag about 3 hours ago from SharedBy
- @BartholomewNSD I hope it worked! 07:33:38 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to BartholomewNSD