Leave a comment
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Renee Coale on Order an Autographed Copy of ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking’
- Hannah Pazderka on Order an Autographed Copy of ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking’
- Leyla Taghiyeva on Ten Tips for Parenting an Introverted Child
- SMSwaby on It’s @TIME For A Quiet Revolution! | #TIMEIdeas #QuietRev
- Major Variola on How to Overcome the Fear of ‘Putting Yourself Out There’