Want to Help Me Curate the Quiet Revolution Pinterest Board?

Screen Shot 2013 08 19 at 10.12.19 AM Want to Help Me Curate the Quiet Revolution Pinterest Board? Would you like to help me curate a Quiet Revolution Pinterest Board full of ideas, insights, and stories about introverts?

What should you Pin to the Board? Here are some suggestions:

◆ Quotes about introversion
◆ Stories featuring introverts
◆ Bios of famous introverts
◆ Studies about introversion
◆ Introverts in the news

Want to help me with the Board? Simply fill in the form below and I’ll include you as a contributor, asap. You’ll need to send your email address that’s connected to your Pinterest account. (We will not share your address with anyone.) Once received, I’ll enter it into the Board’s admin section. Soon thereafter, you’ll receive a notification from Pinterest letting you know that you can begin Pinning to the “Quiet Revolution” Board.

Important Note: I’ve recently learned that you must be following at least one of my Pinterest Boards in order for me to add you.

Also, because I so greatly appreciate your help with this, I’d like to thank you by adding you to my “Quiet Revolution” contact list, a collection of friends I’ll periodically email thoughts and questions to regarding the next stage of the Quiet Revolution…

* indicates required

1. Barb Markway on 20.08.2013 at 19:06 (Reply)

This is a great idea, Susan! Hope you’re doing well!

2. Marloes on 21.08.2013 at 01:26 (Reply)

Hi Susan,

I would love to contribute. Is it a problem when it’s in Dutch?

Greetings,
    Marloes

3. Susan on 21.08.2013 at 10:42 (Reply)

I would like to help but a questions. What advantage does Pinterest have over Facebook that had you choose the former format?

4. Jeffrey Diehl on 21.08.2013 at 11:27 (Reply)

Is there anyway to contribute without joining pinterest, facemail or any other social media site?

5. Sharon on 21.08.2013 at 11:31 (Reply)

Thank you for making me a contributor. In looking at the pins, I hope I find items that meet that quality. Great stuff!

6. Jeffrey Diehl on 24.08.2013 at 15:23 (Reply)

This board has become another quiet, profound place for me to go. Thank you to everyone.

7. Debbie Noxon on 28.08.2013 at 15:54 (Reply)

Just started your book this morning. Can not put it down. Thank you so much for this. I’ve been a strong introvert all of my life, and some of what you’ve written makes me feel like you lived in my head for a while. :) :) :)

8. Sarah Fischer on 12.09.2013 at 12:35 (Reply)

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I would love to be a part of this. I already have a pinterest board entitled “innie”

Susan your book meant so much to me. I first heard of you through watching your Tedtalk online. A year ago I discovered that I was in fact what was called an introvert. I had just had a breakdown (from lifelong pseudo extroversion) and so this news became huge revelation in my life.

One day in my “innie” folder on pinterest I posted your book. Several months later I was in Guatemala with a small group for my college cultural anthropology class. I was in another girl’s rooms when I sat down and saw your book in my friend’s suitcase. I squealed with excitement!! My friend allowed me to borrow it from her. I didn’t waste anytime and got to reading. I couldn’t put the book down.

I love that story because it just shows how powerful having a vision can be. I feel like I brought the book to me.

It’s only been a year since I discovered I was an introvert. Since then it’s become a mission of mine to help people understand introversion and extroversion. There is a lot misunderstood about this and I feel compelled to explain. I did my informative speech in communications class on the topic and of course mentioned you.

Love,
    Sarah

1. Debbie Noxon on 13.09.2013 at 18:09 (Reply)

Hi, Sarah – Your comments made me smile. Susan’s book truly is eye-opening and amazing, isn’t it? You might also like Anneli Rufus’s PARTY OF ONE: A LONER’S MANIFESTO – It’s all about being an introvert, and it’s wonderful!!

9. andrew m on 15.09.2013 at 17:56 (Reply)

Susan:

I very much enjoyed Quiet. Nice to find validation through others’ stories, as well as Real People who were/are Introverts-especially successful ones!

A grand read in which I found Myself represented was The Noticer.

Blessings!

Andrew m

10. Bob Agard on 16.09.2013 at 14:45 (Reply)

Susan,
    I just excerpted on my blog from a piece written by Kentucky radio personality Matt Walsh. It is the best piece I have ever seen in defense of introverts: http://bobagard.blogspot.com/2013/09/in-defense-of-introverts.html

11. Patricia on 16.09.2013 at 16:17 (Reply)

The introvert shall inherit the Earth.

12. Denise on 16.09.2013 at 18:20 (Reply)

Susan, an incredible book for all to read, hopefully it will increase our understanding of each other. Although I always knew I was more intraverted than extraverted, while I was reading your book it made me feel like when you open the blinds to let the light shine in. It certainly gave me more of an appreciation for myself and my ‘quiet’ gifts. Thank you!

13. Christine on 19.09.2013 at 11:15 (Reply)

Susan,

I would like very much to be a curator of the QUIET Pinterest page! I is so nice to know there are people out there that are like me.

Christine

14. Lucie Tsoref on 07.10.2013 at 13:42 (Reply)

Susan,

I would love to contribute to the Quiet Pinterest board. I did as suggested above but don’t get any notifications from Pinterest.

Lucie

15. Suzana on 17.02.2014 at 00:27 (Reply)

Hi Susan, I would love to help curate the Quiet pinterest board. Thank you.