MAILING LIST SUBSCRIPTION:

‘Introversion’ | A comic by Luchie

This is a lovely comic by Luchie, titled “Introversion“.
~

INSTRUCTIONS: Click anywhere on the image below to enjoy Luchie's "Introversion", in full.
Upon arriving at Facebook, click "Next" to proceed to the next panel.
Post by Susan Cain.

share this Introversion | A comic by Luchie

1. Claire on 05.09.2013 at 13:19 (Reply)

I came across this comic recently and was utterly enchanted by it, and those aren’t the sort of words I usually use to describe anything!

The illustrations are beautiful and the words sum up introversion perfectly.

What a truly talented person Luchie is.

2. Chionesu on 05.09.2013 at 16:29 (Reply)

I LOVE this! :D

3. D.D. Van Zile on 08.09.2013 at 06:59 (Reply)

Interesting and true. Thanks Susan! Last night actually, I met a man who was is an introvert. Even though we had met several times prior, he was unable to make eye contact while toasting a drink. He had warmed up enough to have conversation. He was unable to be having direct eye contact while having a sip! interesting…God blessed my with the opposite side of social norms fortunately. Introversion seems as it would be painful.

1. Jay on 12.09.2013 at 02:34 (Reply)

Not making eye contact is ‘being shy’, not ‘being an introvert’. They’re not the same thing. Introverted people can still enjoy being out with people, and have no problem making eye contact, the difference is they are looking for deep rather than superficial conversation, and being in loud crowded places can be a bit overwhelming for the senses. Shy people avoid social interaction because of fear; introverts choose to limit their social interaction as they process things internally rather than externally.

4. Sherry on 10.09.2013 at 16:38 (Reply)

Thanks for putting together your introverts/extroverts quiz! I took it and was identified as an introvert. I was inspired by your research to blog about my own experiences as an introvert for Parents.com. http://www.parents.com/blogs/parents-perspective/2013/09/10/child-development/is-your-child-an-introvert/

5. Rico Compagnie on 10.09.2013 at 17:08 (Reply)

The beginning of the comic is pretty common. Many people are just kind of shy, but I understand the comic. I have a friend who’s always silent. Even when he’s drunk.

6. Vero on 11.09.2013 at 16:26 (Reply)

This is just amazing! Thanks Susan for sharing it. I heard “If you’re gonna stay 20 min, don’t bother coming” so many times that I no longer bother to answer

7. D.D. Van Zile on 11.09.2013 at 19:28 (Reply)

Looking forward to your blog based on our quiz results! It was interesting to me, to learn that I have evolved to be an E/I. As a previous psychology student and socially comfortable that is now understandable news to me. It seems balance has come with my age perhaps?
    You are appreciated~