Order an Autographed Copy of ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking’

Susan Speaking 2 e1386883854638 Order an Autographed Copy of Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Cant Stop Talking

pinterest Order an Autographed Copy of Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Cant Stop Talking

Hello, friends! I’d love to personalize and autograph a copy of QUIET for you or to give as a gift. I’ve partnered with a wonderful indie bookstore who will fulfill the orders.

To purchase your autographed copy of the hardback or paperback, please call the bookstore directly at 845.358.9126. Multiple copies are available on request. Worldwide shipping of the US version is available to most countries.

Autographed copies will be processed right away. Personalization is optional and may take longer due to my travel schedule. Please allow extra time. If you would like me to personalize your copy, please let the bookstore know the name of the person you’d like the book inscribed to. Please limit any special messages to 10 words.

Want more offers like this?
Enter your email address in the box below and I’ll send you all my favorites!

1. Ian on 14.12.2013 at 16:55 (Reply)

Way to get us introverts to push ourselves to make phone calls ;).

2. Paul on 25.01.2014 at 10:42 (Reply)

Hi Susan,

It seems like the autographed copies of “Quiet” are out-of-stock at the Pickwick Bookshop. I ordered one at the beginning of January. When will they receive more ?

Thanks for an encouraging and inspiring book !

1. Susan Cain on 25.01.2014 at 11:19 (Reply)

Hi! I will make sure to sign a copy for you soon for Pickwick to send. Thanks so much!

1. Lindsey on 26.01.2014 at 17:32 (Reply)

Thanks so much! I’m waiting for an inscribed copy too :)

3. Pamela Grant on 12.02.2014 at 13:27 (Reply)

How do we get these in Europe, we have a lot of introverts over here! Thanks. Pamela

4. linh on 26.03.2014 at 13:29 (Reply)

Thank Susan so much. Your inside view helped me much. :)
    I’m 18 years old, an INTP.

5. Hannah Pazderka on 24.11.2014 at 13:06 (Reply)

Is this offer also good in Canada?would it be available by Christmas?

1. Renee Coale on 25.11.2014 at 10:18 (Reply)

Hello, Hannah! Yes, the bookstore CAN mail your book to Canada. I think there is plenty of time to get it to you before Christmas, but please ask the bookstore to be sure. Susan isn’t able to stop by to sign the book until next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday (she’s happy to do personal messages). Seems like that is still plenty of time to get the book sent to you. Thank you so much for your interest in QUIET!

6. mylene on 20.01.2015 at 05:45 (Reply)

hi susan. can you ship here in the Philippines?