Barnes & Noble
and Indie Next
Best Books of the
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- @ehellweg @amcafee @johnsonwhitney Thank you -- great piece, Andrew! about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ehellweg
- @unellie @fromleft2write Hey, thank you Eunice! I look forward to chatting next week! about 5 hours ago from web in reply to unellie
- @demingSoS @uebermodean Partly tongue in cheek, but also too much pragmatism restrains the imagination. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to demingSoS