Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Twitter
- GREAT @Forbes article on overcoming fear of public speaking: http://t.co/kXERJ5i4oF about 13 hours ago from SharedBy
- @ridlehoover @ProducerSusan Thank you, Jody and Susan! 12:20:07 AM May 22, 2013 from web in reply to ridlehoover
- @corrinnearmour Wonderful, Corinne! What's your book about? 12:19:25 AM May 22, 2013 from web in reply to corrinnearmour
- www.Finanzen-artikel.de on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- Rich Day on ‘Susan Cain: How I Write’ | @TheDailyBeast
- Kellie on Do Introverts and Extroverts See Reality Differently? (And What Does This Question Have to Do With Your Relationships?)
- Rich Day on The ‘I See You’ Experiment
- Francesca on The ‘I See You’ Experiment