1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- Wouter on An Autistic Boy Confronts the Social Expectations of His Teen Years
- Diana on The American obsession with class participation, from a non-American perspective
- Sophie on Should you ‘fake it til you make it’?
- Sophie on Should Office Culture Change To Accommodate Introverts?
- 5 Super Fun (and Easy) Marketing Tips for Your Design Business | Graphic Design Blender | Freelance Design Blog on The Best Public Speaking Advice I’ve Ever Gotten…