MAILING LIST SUBSCRIPTION:     

Forum

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Summary - forerunner_ai
Name: josiah jackson
Position: Member
AIM:
Yahoo:
Jabber/google Talk:
Biographical Info:

hi,
well i’m not good on describing my except that i’m an introverted teen and have MDD (major depression disorder). i don’t get out much only to go to school or see my boyfriend. i have very poor social and communication skills due to that i stutter so i tend to be quiet. the only time i talk to people is really by text message or email, makes conversations less stressful for me and probably the other person. i’ll be starting college in the fall far from home, so hopefully i’ll do fine and meet at least one or two people while i’m there. besides that i don’t have that many friends maybe like 5 or 6 six that i can talk to face to face on a daily basis. but other than what i just wrote there’s nothing else that i can describe about me.

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 1.7.5; Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

share this Forum
Quiet: The Book

- Wall Street Journal

News Flash!
Bill Gates names "The Power of Introverts" one of his all-time favorite TED Talks.

Thanks for Voting!

QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
by Goodreads.com

Join Our Book Club

Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.

Sign-Up Here!

Manifesto

1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.

2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.

3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.

Read More

Join the Quiet Revolution
Susan on Facebook

Categories