Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Facebook
- DonZilla on Paul Graham Explains Why Meetings Thwart the Flow of Creativity
- TT Skyline Exhibits on The QUIET Revolution, Day One: It’s Time to Start Your Year of Speaking Dangerously
- Beth Wallner, LCPC on What Do Teachers Really Think Of Quiet Kids?
- BT on Paul Graham Explains Why Meetings Thwart the Flow of Creativity
- JKS on Between these Lines