QUIET has been voted the best nonfiction book of 2012
Sign up today and stay up-to-date with reading selections chosen specifically for our readers.
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
- Rob Leonardo on Resources to Help Extroverts and Introverts Understand Each Other
- Red Dog on Join Me (@SusanCain) & @ActionableBooks for a Live Twitter Chat, Right Now! | #BizBkChat
- Jennifer on Question of the Week: When Should Parents Encourage Cautious Children to Push Beyond Their Fears?
- Hildegard on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?
- Lawlietismine25 on How Do Teachers Feel About Their Quiet Students?