Join Our Book Club
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Our culture rightly admires risk-takers, but we need our “heed-takers” more than ever.
3. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation.
Susan on Twitter
- @ridlehoover @ProducerSusan Thank you, Jody and Susan! about 18 hours ago from web in reply to ridlehoover
- @corrinnearmour Wonderful, Corinne! What's your book about? about 18 hours ago from web in reply to corrinnearmour
- @MeredithFineman Thank you, Meredith. Great to speak with you! about 18 hours ago from web in reply to MeredithFineman